ICE HORSE® Full Hind Leg Compression Wraps
Coverage above the hock down through the pastern and fetlock areas
Ice Compression Wraps
Veterinarians agree, for prevention or to speed recovery, Ice Horse® Works.
Item# IH 9500 – Pair with Suspender Strap
1 left leg, 1 right leg plus 16 FirstIce® inserts .
- Easy to use Ice Horse® Full Hind Leg Wraps with reusable FirstIce® provides uniform compression and coverage from above the hock down to the pastern and fetlock areas. Our wraps help reduce inflammation and heat after work or injury. Also, useful in cases where excess swelling associated with Lymphangitis, Cellulitis or Edema is presenting.
- FirstIce® packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- First+Ice® is reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Ice Horse® Full Hind Leg Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horse’s leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially placed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
- If heat is recommended, follow the easy instructions on the FirstIce® pack.