ICE HORSE® Knee to Ankle Wrap
Veterinarians agree, for prevention or to speed recovery, Ice Horse® Works.
Item # IH2206 – Pair:
Left & Right Knee to Ankle Wraps with suspender strap plus w/12 FirstIce® Inserts
Easy to use Ice Horse Knee to Ankle Wraps are specially contoured to cover the knee completely and extend over the fetlock and pastern areas. These full-coverage wraps envelop each front leg with six FirstIce® inserts for maximum cooling providing uniform compression and coverage to reduce heat and inflammation after work or injury. An adjustable suspender hangs over the withers and supports both wraps.
- FirstIce® packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- FirstIce® is reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Ice Horse™ Knee to Ankle Wraps are made with Quadrispan™ anti migration fabric. Our unique breathable fabric keeps the wraps in place on the horses leg and the ice compressed against the area being treated.
- Specially placed Velcro closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
- If heat is recommended, follow the easy instructions on the FirstIce® pack.